Kolektiv (Kolektiv d.o.o., Mesarska cesta 12, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija, EU) operates the Giftoo Platform with aim to enable Business Users to provide hospitality industry services to End Users, and to enable End Users to inquire and purchase hospitality industry services from Business Users.
Business Users may publish and enforce their own Privacy Policies that apply to their use of PII on the Giftoo Platform.
Information Kolektiv Collects
Throughout the Giftoo platform Kolektiv Collects different types of PII and associates it with other data about individuals, to be able to provide services to Business Users and End Users.
Kolektiv collects PII from End User and Business User input, or based on legal relationship between Kolektiv and Business User through integration.
Business User is responsible that forwarding PII to Kolektiv is compliant with applicable legislation governing the legal relation between Kolektiv and Business User.
Organizational End User (legal entity) is responsible that forwarding PII to Kolektiv is compliant to applicable legislation governing the legal relation between Kolektiv and End User.
PII and associated attributes may include:
• general identification data and attributes, such as personal name and addresses (contacts, residence, etc.), gender birth data, unique personal identifiers etc.
• login information, such as username and password (encrypted),
• technical user profile for the use of Giftoo platform (preferences, settings),
• communication metadata needed for Giftoo platform (IP address, device IDs, connection times, data addresses retrieved, error statuses, etc.), recent history of it for troubleshooting purposes,
• location data,
• past and current actions of users in Giftoo platform,
• aggregated business profile of the user (types of personal interests and preferences that may be of interest for hospitality industry)
• social network or other groups membership.
Kolektiv may collect and/or store all above types of data for all services and/or products.
Kolektiv does not collect nor store Cardholder Data in the sense of Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard.
Kolektiv may use PII to:
• provide the services of Giftoo Platform to the End User and Business User,
• including provide customized information in the scope of hospitality industry, via Giftoo Platform itself and external communication channels integrated with Giftoo platform, such as e-mail,
• including direct targeted/customized marketing, unless you opt out;
• troubleshooting in case of problems,
• prevent fraud,
• direct targeted marketing for Kolektiv’s own purpose (services provided outside Giftoo Platform and/or hospitality industry), unless you opt-out.
Kolektiv does not necessarily exercise all stated uses all the time or/and on all applicable markets, channels, products and/or services. Kolektiv may start or stop exercising any of stated use at any time, on any applicable market, product and/or services that is part of Giftoo Platform, at its own sole discretion.
Kolektiv will use reasonable effort to protect the security of PII and associated attributes. Giftoo Platform uses a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect PII from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Examples include access control to the PII, and use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) or Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for encryption and integrity when PII travel over public network.
If your user password is used to help to protect your accounts and PII, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a device (computer, smart phone, tablet etc) with anyone you should always make sure you are logged out of a service to protect access to your information from subsequent users. Some parts of the Giftoo platform are protected only by security measures, provided by your device, so it is your sole responsibility to protect your device from unauthorized use.
You are responsible for protecting your device (computer, smart phone, tablet) from malware. In case that user’s device is infected with malware, Kolektiv cannot be hold responsible for unauthorized disclosure of, or tampering with your PII, or other malicious deeds the malware is capable of, and all related consequence.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information
Cases where Kolektiv shares PII with other parties:
• Outsourcing: Kolektiv may use external provider for some services that are part of the Giftoo Platform. In this case PII are shared with the external provider, limited to the purpose of specific service outsourced.
• Affiliates: Kolektiv may engage Affiliates (other than Business Users) to promote and sell Giftoo Platform’s services either to Business Users or End Users, and share PII needed for promotion and selling, with Affiliates.
• Legal Proceedings, Administrative Procedures: Kolektiv will present PII needed to defend its interest in legal proceedings and administrative procedures.
• When relevant law requires us to do so, we will share PII to applicable authorities.
• Kolektiv may share PII of individual End Users, and individuals, that act on behalf of organizational End Users, to Business Users and other parties from hospitality Industry, as a part of Kolektiv’s services for hospitality industry market.
• Change of ownership of Kolektiv and/or Giftoo Platform: In course of its business activities, the Giftoo Platform or Kolektiv may be acquired by third party. Third party succeeds all Kolektiv’s rights and obligations related to PII bound to the Giftoo Platform with the acquisition of Kolektiv.
• Cease of existence: In case Kolektiv’s cease of existence, there is a chance that PII bound to the Giftoo Platform will be transferred to third party.
Kolektiv does not use tracking cookies in the Giftoo Platform. Kolektiv may add services that rely on tracking cookies when promoting the use of Giftoo Platform.
• Analytics to improve the Giftoo Platform (not associated with your real identity),
• Enabling user login on web pages (associated with your real identity),
• Store the preferences, e.g. display language, of unauthenticated user visiting the web page of the Giftoo Platform (not associated with your real identity).
Children under 13 years of age are not allowed to use the Giftoo Platform.
FERPA imposes requirements on U.S. educational organizations regarding the use and disclosure of student education records.
For the services and products related to the Giftoo Platform and/or hospitality industry, where we do provide targeted direct marketing , we provide you the opt-out page here link.
Certain services or features can use information about your location to provide services you request or personalize your experience. Location information may include data identifying nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi hotspots, as wells as Global Position System (GPS) data, or your IP address, beacons on hospitality premises only.
For any inquiries related to processing of PII in the Giftoo Platform, or your privacy as it relates to the Giftoo Platform, please contact:
Mesarska cesta 12